This policy covers how MasterPassiveIncome.com treats personal information that MasterPassiveIncome.com collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available. Master Passive Income LLC collects personal information when you register anywhere on MasterPassiveIncome.com. We ask for information such as your full name, full address, email address and phone number. Once you register with MasterPassiveIncome.com and sign in to our website, you are not anonymous to us. By becoming a member of MasterPassiveIncome.com, you are giving us the permission to contact you via telephone (voice broadcast/live person), text message (SMS-standard messaging rates apply-contact your carrier for details), email, direct mail and by any means necessary. Master Passive Income LLC automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the page you request. Master Passive Income LLC uses information for the following general purposes: to personalize the content you see, fulfill your requests, contact you, and to improve our services. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. WE DO NOT SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANY OTHER PARTIES. We may place a cookie on your personal computer. A cookie is a small computer file that our computer sends to your computer and that your computer sends back to us each time you make a request from our site. Cookies help us recognize you when you visit our site again.
We invite our subscribers to enjoy all the features this site has to offer. But we must require that each subscriber abide by certain rules so that no one's rights are violated. Failure to abide by these rules can result in immediate termination of access to this site, without refund or recourse.
- Do not share your logon passwords and user names. Our system is designed to detect this immediately and suspend any account where more than one person signs on using the same username and password.
- Do not reprint, republish, repost, or otherwise distribute or transmit content or images presented on this site. Downloading is easy, but just because you may be able to copy our content doesn't mean you own it. All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without the express written permission of MasterPassiveIncome.com, which reserves all rights. Unauthorized use of or copying of our content, trademarks, and other proprietary material can subject you to civil or even criminal liability. Please do not violate our copyright.
- No advertising, trading of goods or services, or other commercial use is allowed except in classified ad forums. No bulk e-mail, junk mail or spam, chain letters, or repeat postings of the same message is permitted anywhere on the forums.
- Please use your own name when posting to the discussion forums. Do not impersonate anyone else.
- Treat other subscribers with courtesy and respect when posting messages to the discussion groups. No unnecessary name calling or abuse toward any subscriber is allowed.
- Please avoid shouting (using ALL CAPITAL LETTERS) in the discussion forums.
- Do not use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language, or harass, abuse, or threaten other subscribers in the discussion forums. Do not libel or defame others. We are all adults, and an occasional “hell” or “damn” won't ruffle too many feathers, but there is really no need for it. Members who post messages with profanity or obscenity will have their membership terminated under the Three Strike Rule described below.
- When you post content in the discussion forums, you permit this site to display and distribute the content, and to use it for advertising and promotion. You grant to this site the complete, perpetual, but non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, sub-license, etc. the content in whole or in part, throughout the world and universe, on a royalty-free basis.
We do not try to edit or to monitor messages posted on the discussion forums, but we reserve the right to edit or remove objectionable postings. The person posting a message is solely responsible for it, not this site. Violators may be permanently banned from using the forums, or even have their subscriptions terminated.
DISCLAIMERS AND DISCLOSURES
Dustin Heiner's Master Passive Income, Master Passive Income LLC, and MasterPassiveIncome.com, along with any related publications, services, updates, emails and other printed or electronically published or transmitted information are for educational purposes only and offered to the general public on a subscription basis.
Subscribers will receive Dustin Heiner's and other authorized contributor's opinions, analysis, advice, commentary and teachings. The opinions, analysis, advice, commentary, and teachings represent the personal and subjective views of the authors, Editors or contributors and are subject to change at any time without notice. All such information is impersonal advice and not intended as specific recommendations for any subscriber or any individual business.
No information contained herein is a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities.
Investing involves substantial risk. No guarantee or other promise of performance or as to any results may be obtained from use of this information. While past performance may be referenced or analyzed, past performance should not be considered indicative of future performance.
No subscriber should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own personal financial advisor and conducting his or her own research and due diligence, including carefully reviewing the prospectus and any and all other public filings of the issuer of any security. Subscribers understand and agree that MPI, Dustin Heiner, the Editors and contributors will not provide and do not provide personal investment management or advice concerning the potential, value, nature or suitability of any particular security or any portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy or other matter.
Personalized investment advice, portfolio management and individualized investment coaching, classes and teachings are available to subscribers and nonsubscribers under different terms, conditions, agreements and disclosures specifically not contained within this agreement or the terms of this subscription. Please inquire for additional information.
The information provided is based upon and obtained from sources believed to be reliable. However, none of the information obtained or relied upon has been independently verified or otherwise investigated. Neither MPI, Dustin Heiner, the Editors, contributors or any of their respective affiliates guarantees the accuracy or completeness of any such information or are responsible for any errors or omissions contained in any content, commentary, analysis, advice or opinions provided to subscribers and disclaim any and all liability arising from or resulting in any investment or other losses.
If You are Located In the EU
What Personal Data Do We Collect From You?
Personal data is information that can be used to identify you such as your name, IP address, and email address. As a business, we collect personal data from you in a number of ways including:
- Opt-In To Email Course: Your name and address.
- Waiting List: Your name and address.
- Transaction: You name, email address, billing information and payment source.
- Submitting Questions: Your name, email address, and question.
- Lessons: Your name and email address.
What Is The Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data?
We collect the information above for the following purposes.
- Opt-In To Email Course: To provide you with information on the course in question and the topic in general.
- Waiting List: To let you know when a course or service opens or is closing.
- Transaction: To process a purchase you make with us.
- Submitting Questions: To answer questions you might have for us.
- Lessons: To send you lessons you are interested in.
What Legal Basis Do We Have For Collecting and Processing Your Information?
Websites must have a legal basis for collecting information from individuals located in the European Union. Our legal basis for each of the ways we collect information from you is as follows. Please note where consent forms the basis, you can withdraw consent at any time by contacting us opting out of any email message using the “unsubscribe” link.
- Opt-In To Email Course: We will ask for your consent first.
- Waiting List: We will ask for your consent first.
- Transaction: We will collect your information as part of a legal contractual transaction.
- Submitting Questions: We have an allowed legitimate interest in providing a response to your questions and need to use your data to do so. We will not use the data for other purposes.
- Lessons: We will ask for your consent first.
“Legitimate interests” for processing your personal information exist where you submit the information with an expectation that it will be processed and there is no undue impact on you.
Who Has Access To The Data We Collect?
We process and access to the data we collect from you. However, we use third parties to assist us with processing your personal data including the following categories of recipients:
- Financial transaction processors (processing your payments)
- Customer service communication platform
- Contest and survey platform
- Email communication manager
- Marketing funnel providers
- Website management services
- Website design and programming services
These third parties have signed contract with us in which they are prohibited from utilizing, sharing or retaining your personal data for any purpose other than we dictate.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
How Long Do We Keep Your Data?
We keep your personal data for different periods of time depending on the reason it was gathered in the first place.
- Opt-In To Email Course: 36 months
- Waiting List: 24 months
- Transaction: Four years for tax audit purposes.
- Submitting Questions: Five years
- Join My Book Club: 36 months
- Lessons: 26 months
If a legal claim arises involving your data, we will store and disclose that data until the matter has resolved.
Your Right To Ask For Corrections, Erasure, And Export Of Your Data
You have the right to control your personal data. Specifically, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed: We are informing you now with this policy.
- The right of access: We’ll provide you with the data we have about you.
- The right to rectification: Request we fix incorrect data about you.
- The right to erasure: Request we erase certain data about you.
- The right to restrict processing: Ask us to restrict certain type of processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability: Ask us to provide your personal data we have for export.
- The right to object: Object to how we use your data.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling: We don’t profile you, but keep in mind you have this right with other sites.
Your Right To Withdraw Consent
Although this is mentioned above, we want to emphasize that wherever we’ve asked for your consent to collect or process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent. If you receive email messages from us, you can use the “unsubscribe” link in each message to withdraw consent and stop the mailings.
Do We Transfer Your Data To Third Countries?
No. We are located in the United States. Your data is collected and held here.
Google Analytics Privacy Notice
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about the use of our website. Google Analytics collects information from users such as age, gender, interests, demographics, how often they visit our website, what pages they visit, and what other websites they have used before coming to our website. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to analyze traffic, remarket our products and services to users, improve our marketing, advertising, and to improve our website. We have enabled Google Analytics advertising features such as remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit our website, not your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected using Google Analytics with PD. Although Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit our website, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google. Google also uses specific identifiers to help collect information about the use of our website. For more information on how Google collects and processes your data, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
You can prevent Google Analytics from using your information by opting out at this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Why am I seeing ads by Google for products I’ve viewed?
Google Analytics Privacy Notice
You can prevent Google Analytics from using your information by opting out at this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about the use of our website. Google Analytics collects information from users such as age, gender, interests, demographics, how often they visit our website, what pages they visit, and what other websites they have used before coming to our website. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to analyze traffic, remarket our products and services to users, improve our marketing, advertising, and to improve our website.
We have enabled Google Analytics advertising features such as remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit our website, not your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected using Google Analytics with PD. Although Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit our website, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google. Google also uses specific identifiers to help collect information about the use of our website. For more information on how Google collects and processes your data, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
DISCLAIMER OF VIRUS & MALICIOUS CONTENT
MasterPassiveIncome.com makes every effort to check and test material published and available for downloading on this website at all stages of its creation. However, we strongly recommend that you ensure your computer system is protected with the latest anti-virus software. MasterPassiveIncome.com, Dustin Heiner, the Editors, contributors or any affiliates will not be held responsible for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur while using material derived from this website.
MasterPassiveIncome.com, Dustin Heiner, the Editors, contributors or any affiliates assume no responsibility, and will not be liable for, any damage to, or viruses or other disabling code that may infect your computer equipment, software or other property as a result of your downloading, viewing, or otherwise using the Website or any of its content, or any sites to which the Website contains a link, or their content.
The site and its contents are presented “as is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent possible under applicable law, MasterPassiveIncome.com and Dustin Heiner expressly disclaim all warranties, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of intellectual property rights, with respect to the site and any site to which the site contains a link.
To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- By emailing us
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
- However, you can still place orders.
Email Education-Related cookies
This site offers email subscription services providing you information and education on aspects of growing a business online and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show particular notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are tiny files that are downloaded to your computer to track particular aspects of your activity online to help us learn certain things about our website. This page describes what information they gather, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored however this may downgrade or ‘break’ particular elements of the site’s functionality. You may see a list of all cookies used on this site at the bottom of the page.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this) or by manually selecting which cookies you prefer on the pop-up that appears when you first visit the site.
Third Party Cookies
Orders-Processing Related Cookies
Account and Login Related Cookies
With particular products or services we offer, we may provide you with an account and login details. If so, the third-party platform we use will often employ cookies to make login easy, and so we can identify you as a paying customer.
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. We also use third party analytics to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
As we sell products, it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site make a purchase and this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
We also use social media buttons and plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including, Facebook Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
List of Cookies
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies, we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third-party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.Masterpassiveincome.com and www.rentalpassiveincome.com